Wrath of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of Eternity

an Grim Batol guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gromkin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^   Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:28 am

Name: Gromkin
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Race: Race
Gear: Use - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Gromkin
Talents: Use - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Gromkin
Pre quests done: Kara, Gruul, BT (I think so anyway, this was way before the BT patch but i did the longgg q line)
Heroic Keys: Auch, Key of Time, Reservoir, Flamewrought, Warpforged,
Raid experience? Kara, Gruul, SSC
Are you willing to respecc? My gear is spec for crit and atp, so maybe ^^
Previous guilds? DEM, XpecT
Why you left them/got kicked? I left because WoW was killing my life, but now im ready to play again :p. XpecT disbanded!
Where did you hear about us? Some friend recommended
Why do you want to join us? Because id like to join another raiding guild in which i can improve my gear, as ive missed the current "high flying" guild chances, i want to join a guild that will revisit Kara and Gruul and progress at the same time ^^
What will you add to the guild? My previous raiding skills, my Engineering skills (when i soon improve), and all my time and effort!
What do you expect from us? A nice friendly community and people to get along , quest and instance with.
Do you have access to Mic/headset and ventrilo? On my main pc yes to both, on my laptop [which sometimes im forced to go on :<] , no vent, but i can easily get it
Can you raid these times?

Mondays: 18:00 - 22:00 Yes/No
Tuesdays: 18:00 - 22:00 Yes/No
Wednesdays: 18:00 - 22:00 Yes/No
Thursdays: 18:00 - 22:00 Yes/No
Sundays: 18 - 22:00 Yes < I only filled this one, because my days are pretty screwed, i have to switch from my grandmas to my mums house, normally this isnt a problem but sometimes it can delay me.
Btw: you don't have to be there for every single raid, 3 will do.
Back to top Go down
Roghan
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^   Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:22 am

welll everything looks good from my point of view exept that you can only raid once a week (which I find very little since the requirement is 3 days a week).
I may've missunderstood this but if you're only availible for raiding once a week, I'll have to decline you, and that would not be very good since we're in a need of skilled hunters like you Smile.

//Kind regards, CM Roghan//
Back to top Go down
http://dot-guild.heavenforum.com
Gromkin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^   Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm

Nah, i am available to raid everyday pretty much, but sometimes i will be late, etc.

Soon i can raid from 6-10:30 every night ^^
Back to top Go down
Roghan
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^   Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:00 pm

sounds nice ^^ though I think we have a hunter CM now so I'll get him to take a look at you Razz GL m8, hope to see you in guild!
Back to top Go down
http://dot-guild.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^   Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gromkin, 70 hunter, application ^^
Page 1 of 1