Wrath of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of Eternity

an Grim Batol guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Signup for a raid!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roghan
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-27

How to Signup for a raid! Empty
PostSubject: How to Signup for a raid!   How to Signup for a raid! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm

When there is a raid, we will post it here (in the Raid signup forum). You will be availible of knowing the following information about the raid: Who the raidleader will be, at which time it starts, at which time it ends, how many raid spots there will be, how many of which classes and which dungeon we will be going.

How to sign up: Simple, just write your name, class and specc. Don't be to sure that you will get a spot just because you have signed up, we need the right classes. At every raid, we will write down which classes we need and how many of them aswell. If you want to have a bigger chance to get a spot, post your raid apply as early as possible.
If you have signed up and then later find out that you can't raid that day at that time, just change your signup and write for example (cancelled due to that my grandmother is visiting me), ok that was a bad example but I guess that you anderstand me ^^.

//CM Roghan//
Back to top Go down
http://dot-guild.heavenforum.com

How to Signup for a raid!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of Eternity :: Tavern :: Raid Signup-
Jump to: