Wrath of Eternity

an Grim Batol guild

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Confusing guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roghan
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Confusing guild.   Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:55 pm

Hey everybody!

Look, Im kinda confused here, after the merge with Flaw, everything got freaked out. We had alot of ppl leaving that night, since we were 100 members yesterday, they ofc had to get rid of some. Next day, we were down on 60 members and we updated every rank. One day ago, I was CM and knew how everything worked out in the guild, now one day later, it's all updated. Every single CM is replaced, our rules are really strange.
The attitude to eachother is totally diffrent from what is was before, if I ask someone a question that I really want an answer on, it's like 95% chance that that person won't answer. I don't feel very comfortable with that, I don't know half of the ppl in the guild even. I don't know how many times I've asked ppl who will be the new CM for the paladins. Im demoted to member now and it feels kinda weird actually.
We had a big fight in the guildchat about the ranks, Im not gonna name anybody, though I think alot of ppl know which members was involved in that fight. Anyway
I would like to know, what the hell is going on? Im not used to get ignored of anyone in this guild when I ask a question. That's all for now I guess.

//"Previous" paladin CM Roghan//.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dot-guild.heavenforum.com
Gyo

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Confusing guild.   Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Roghan wrote:
Hey everybody!

Look, Im kinda confused here, after the merge with Flaw, everything got freaked out. We had alot of ppl leaving that night, since we were 100 members yesterday, they ofc had to get rid of some. Next day, we were down on 60 members and we updated every rank. One day ago, I was CM and knew how everything worked out in the guild, now one day later, it's all updated. Every single CM is replaced, our rules are really strange.
The attitude to eachother is totally diffrent from what is was before, if I ask someone a question that I really want an answer on, it's like 95% chance that that person won't answer. I don't feel very comfortable with that, I don't know half of the ppl in the guild even. I don't know how many times I've asked ppl who will be the new CM for the paladins. Im demoted to member now and it feels kinda weird actually.
We had a big fight in the guildchat about the ranks, Im not gonna name anybody, though I think alot of ppl know which members was involved in that fight. Anyway
I would like to know, what the hell is going on? Im not used to get ignored of anyone in this guild when I ask a question. That's all for now I guess.

//"Previous" paladin CM Roghan//.

seriosly /word m8 the points u make are very true altho the former/previous CM thing is emo Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roghan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confusing guild.   Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:11 pm

lol... very emo.. I know alot of emos and trust me, that's not emo to say that you're the previous paladin CM..
Back to top Go down
Gyo

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Confusing guild.   Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:53 pm

Dude I didn't mean it as an insult it was just a joke, and as i alrdy pointed out ur first post was all true.
The fact that no reply by anyone else has been made.. well.. it kinda shows us something right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roghan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confusing guild.   Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:23 pm

idd it does show us something, and I don't like that really.. anyway, I didn't know that it was ment to be a joke lol.. ^^. And yeah, could you tell the ppl in guild to reply to this topic? I find this very important and I won't be online for a couple of days so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusing guild.   

Back to top Go down

Confusing guild.
Page 1 of 1