Wrath of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of Eternity

an Grim Batol guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melting Faces.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hospital

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Melting Faces. Empty
PostSubject: Melting Faces.   Melting Faces. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 pm

Dear shadowpriest.

In this topic, I'm going to discuss with you about your Gear, Attendency, Skill, talents and potential.

Gear.

We do not expect off'f you to be decked out in t5, That's a given. However - I do expect that you give it your best shot when it comes down to collecting gear. You cannot expect your guild to do it for you (Well, I might be lying SLIGHTLY here, since we help you with Karazhan gear, and whatnot.)

-But Hospital, won't my Imbued netherweave set cut it?

Kara, Most likely. But for progressive raids - never.

- What can I do to fix up my gear?
RUN HEROICS

I cannot stress about this SIMPLE fact. Heroics gives GREAT _epic_ gear. from which you can get a decent amount of spell damage. You can also get a set of good rings, trinkets and necklaces from heroics.

PROFESSIONS
Frozen Shadoweave set, Anyone? This set might lack some intellect (Because you will need to keep up for a couple of minutes) but nothing a few mana potions can't fix. On that note, yes. Bring mana potions. We shadowpriest live on them and well, you CAN get mana potions to regain but you CAN'T get spell dmg from potions (Their not usable every 2 minutes, I mean.)

GEMS.
Gems will make sure you get a great amount of (extra) spell damage. so use this option.

As you can see, there's a few options of how to upgrade your gear to something better for our progessive raids. Don't rely on karazhan too much, we want reliable / loyal people. so if you're here for the epics and intend to leave after you've got a decent amount, Don't bother please.

Attendency

Mondays: 18:00 - 22:00
Tuesdays: 18:00 - 22:00
Wednesdays: 18:00 - 22:00
Thursdays: 18:00 - 22:00
Sundays: 18:00 - 22:00

As you can see, we have 5 raids a week of which you have to attend 60%

- Hospital, I havn't had basic math in high school so could you please explain how much 60% is?

5 raids. 5 = 100%, 100/5 = 20, 60/20 = 3 So you have to attend 3 raids a week.

Skill/Potential

Having and using a good set of brains is ESSENTIAL when raiding. I, nor any other Classmaster/officer/Guildleader expects you to be perfect, You're human. It's ok to make mistakes. However, it should be a standard that you try to avoid these as much as possible.

However, When you do make a mistake, Don't be scared to admit that you did. This is just a game and we're not drilling you. I would feel more upset if you wouldn't admit it and lied to us. (It never was my intention to sound like your mom/dad/caretaker, I swear!)

Decency

There is no such thing as a group of people where there's a few, that don't like each other. You will always stumble across this. I prefer that you do however try to like each other and be a bit social towards your other members. Treat people the way you would like to treated. I don't want to act like a policeman (Or woman, if you're into the RolePlaying thing) but when you leave me no choice, I am gonna do as I must.

Still, try to solve things with your other members, you are old and mature enough to speak to each other and solve things.

Ventrillo.

Ventrillo is lots of fun, right neatrals? Razz

Haha, yes Indeed it is. However, Don't use it to shout random things because Ventrillo is suposed to be informative and helpful. I expect you to keep us up-to-date when it comes down to boss fights IF you have a mic. (E.G, you're healing and you got counterspelld [Though, I highly doubt it'll happen.] This is where you can use ventrillo to your advantage and be like ''counterspelled.''

On the other hand, when you have a mic; Don't Over abuse it. Yes, Neatrals and I will ocasionaly sing his ''If I was a fishstick''-song when We've downed a new boss. But during a boss fight you will never EVER hear us go like ''AMAGAWDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WTFFFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *grumble grumble*.

So please try to not do this as well, as it gets anoying really quickly ;p.

Talents

What is essential to have as a shadowpriest?

-Vamperic Touch.

This skill is the whole reason we're taking you. (Apart from your badass DPS, /giggle)

-Vamerpic Embrace (WTF DID HE JUST SAY VAMPERIC EMBRACE?!)

You can really help your healers out with this skill, as it conserves their mana but gets ALOT of aggro.(However, with our imbah tanks I highly doubt you'll overaggro.) so I try to use it with bossfights only.

-Shadow Affinity

Aggro reduction, what priest doesn't want to have it? ;p

Other than these points, Have fun in the game. Try to maximize your priest as much as possible and treat people with a decent amount of decency. (haha, decentx2 in the same sentance!)

Anything I forgot? Let me know and contact Hospital.

This thread might change over time, so have a good look at it when I tell you it's updated. I will let you know through the Mailbox system ingame (So you can go all excited over that Mail icon in topright corner of your screen.)

I'd like to apologize for any spellings-errors I might've made in this post. Also, the amount of ''Howevers'' I've used in this post is an overkill. bear with me please ._.
Back to top Go down

Melting Faces.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of Eternity :: Priest Talks-
Jump to: